[jsr-314-open] [admin] meeting catalog

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:50:38 EST 2010

Ed, Roger, et al,

I'd like to figure out an low-maintenance way to catalog past meetings with
links to a minutes page and the audio files. I started a page a while back
on the jcp.org wiki, but that may not be the ultimate solution.

http://wiki.jcp.org/wiki/index.php?page=JSR-314+Meetings

I'm just hoping to make it a little easier to allow the community to follow
along. Having a single index page is ideal.

The utility of this resource would go beyond just an archive. Such a page
(or grouping of pages) could be used to schedule meetings, define the
agenda, keep attendance, etc, etc. If there is software that would handle
this, I'd be open to it. Really anything that gives us a bit more structure
would be great.

Registered Linux User #231597