[jsr-314-open] [admin] JSFDays EG Meeting, Feb 23-25, 2010

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:24:23 EST 2010

Could we make it Wednesday night, Thursday morning or Monday night instead?
Or really any time within the bounds of the conference (the last session
being the end of the range). There are a number of us who have flights on
Thursday afternoon or plan to explore the area after the conference has
wrapped up.

-Dan

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Ed Burns <Ed.Burns at sun.com> wrote:

> said:
> DA> +1
> DA> The sooner we know the day and time, the better ;)
>
> EB> Yes, this is a very sensible idea.  Let me look thru the conference
> EB> schedule and see what I can come up with.
>
> I'm thinking Thursday night shortly after the last session would be
> good, but I want to confirm with the conference team that they do not
> have anything planned on that night.  I've sent them mail and will get
> back to you all.
>
> Ed
>
> --
> | ed.burns at sun.com  | office: 408 884 9519 OR x31640