[jsr-314-open] [admin] JSFDays EG Meeting, Feb 23-25, 2010

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 15:17:13 EST 2010

I fly to London Thursday afternoon, so any time before then. I'm planning on
going to see the Vienna Residence Orchestra on either the 23rd or 24th if
anyone would like to join! (Assuming I can find my way there ;)

http://www.viennaconcerts.com/?gclid=CJT07PXx5p8CFZBX2godSDuGHQ

--Lincoln

--
Lincoln Baxter, III