[jsr-314-open] [ADMIN] java.net hacking after-effects: ChangeLog missing

Roger Kitain Roger.Kitain at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 4 17:07:36 EST 2010

HI Imre -

Thanks for digging this up.
I see 54 issues listed here which is a lot better than 24 listed on
java.net site.
As a last resort I think I can get these into a new change log.

-roger