[jsr-314-open] JSF 2 @ Java EE code camp

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 13:35:59 EST 2010

Although I don't know much about it, my understanding there will be a
web-based code camp for Java EE 6 (and bundled technologies) running from
Jan 12 - 20th. Information about the camp is provided on this page:

http://www.javapassion.com/courses/javaee6codecamp.html

and hosted here

http://groups.google.com/group/javaee6-codecamp

Jan 18th is JSF 2.0 day. Unfortunately, I'm going to be out of town (and on
vacation), but I encourage anyone who is available to participate in topics
that you are comfortable answering. It's a great opportunity to raise
awareness for JSF 2, get community feedback, promote
www.javaserverfaces.organd the public forums.

Registered Linux User #231597