[jsr-314-open] Archives ?

Andy Schwartz andy.schwartz at oracle.com
Tue Jan 12 11:09:12 EST 2010

Dan Allen wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 1:52 AM, Matthias Wessendorf
> <matzew at apache.org <mailto:matzew at apache.org>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     I wonder if there is an public archive for this list ?
>     (e.g. markmail or mail-archive.com <http://mail-archive.com>)
>
>     => Couldn't find anything so far....
>
> Not at the moment. Where the archives are supposed to be, they are not
> because the JCP PMO broke the archive publishing mechanism. I'm
> actively working with them to get it fixed ASAP (though the holiday
> break interrupted discussions). I will be apply pressure to this issue
> this week.
>
> I'll send a status update as soon as I have one.

Thanks Dan.

Not sure that it matters, but a personal reason that I have for wanting
this addressed soon is that I seem to be having jsr-314-open mail
delivery problems here.  If the archives were available, I could easily
find out what I have missed.  Not having these available is, well,
frustrating.

Of course, there are more important reasons for addressing this problem
quickly, but figured I would share my personal pain while we were on the
topic. :-)

Andy