[jsr-314-open] PortletFaces Bridge

Neil Griffin neil.griffin at portletfaces.org
Tue Jan 12 11:57:21 EST 2010

At one time I was going to apply for membership on JSR 329, but work got really busy and I ran out of time. I communicate with Michael Freedman directly on email sometimes regarding bridge issues. Also, I've provided feedback on the 329 EDR1 spec.

Michael also did some prototype work on Portlet 2.0 and JSF 2.0 about a year ago [1]. Once I'm done with the PortletFaces Bridge, I think I'll have some good lessons-learned that I can contribute to JSR 329 so that the spec can be made compatible with JSF 2.0.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/portlet-bridge/core/branches/mfreedman_jsf2.0/