[jsr-314-open] Problem with Resource.getRequestPath() in a portlet environment

Neil Griffin neil.griffin at portletfaces.org
Wed Jan 13 12:50:51 EST 2010

Thanks Lincoln. Well if that's indeed the case, then I guess that means there are some bugs in Mojarra. For example, StyleSheetRenderer.encodeEnd(FacesContext, UIComponent) should call ExternalContext.encodeResourceURL() before it outputs the <link> tag.

Anyone from the Mojarra team agree/disagree?

Neil