[jsr-314-open] Extended EG request

Andy Schwartz andy.schwartz at oracle.com
Thu Jan 14 13:27:42 EST 2010

Gang -

I would like to request that we provide my colleague Blake Sullivan with
write access to the jsr-314-open list.  Blake is the lead architect for
ADF Faces, has been involved in user interface technologies for roughly
20 years, and has been closely following JSF spec development/discussion
(on our internal mirror lists) since the earliest days of JSF 1.  I
don't think that there has been an issue that I have been involved in on
314 that I haven't discussed with Blake.  I am certain that he would
provide positive contributions to our discussions.

Thoughts?

Andy