[jsr-314-open] [jsf2next] PROJECT_STAGE system property configuration

Cay Horstmann cay at horstmann.com
Thu Jan 14 14:33:35 EST 2010

It is certainly reasonable to expect dev tools to set the project stage
to development. I'll ping the NetBeans folks and Ludo who does the
Eclipse plugin.

Still, it's interesting that your colleague thinks that deployers can't
be trusted set the project stage. With GlassFish, for example, a
deployer has to do a whole bunch of other stuff, such as set the server
password to something other than the default :-)

Cay S. Horstmann | http://horstmann.com | mailto:cay at horstmann.com