[jsr-314-open] [PROMOTION] Published blog in response to Peter Thomas's screed

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 16:38:05 EST 2010

Thanks for carrying the torch Ed. It's nice to have an entry that puts the
well-known anti-JSF articles on the web into context. Namely, that they were
calls to action for changes that have since happened. In fact, it's a good
way to document that the calls were answered ;)

One of the comments on your blog really sums up the outstanding problem,
that there is a bias against JSF in the same way that there is a bias
against Java EE. We have a legacy, and we much work to shake that off. The
best way to do so is to keep progress coming and to shine the spotlight on
the usability of JSF 2 and JSF 2.next.

Remember, it's okay to say "we can still do more to make that easier". No
shame in wanting to improve.

Registered Linux User #231597