[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] [ADMIN] Expert Community meeting 20100707 13:00 EDT

Kito Mann kito.mann at virtua.com
Tue Jul 13 12:43:29 EDT 2010

Hello Roger,

I didn't have the time to do it by Friday, but I'll have something today.

---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3