[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] Fwd: Dynamisches Einschalten Development Mode

Martin Marinschek mmarinschek at apache.org
Sun Mar 28 15:30:56 EDT 2010

Hi Ganesh,

I am not sure this deals with the same thing. The old mail deals with
one context parameter, which decides if we are in development mode or
not. The thing I suggested above is have every configuration parameter
optionally be an el-expression, so that everything is configurable by
however the user wants to configure it.

The later would be a lot more fine-grained than the first.

best regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at