[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] PostAddToViewEvent publishing conditions

Leonardo Uribe lu4242 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 13:11:30 EDT 2010

Hi Martin

In theory the secod event (PreRemoveFromViewEvent) should not be called
when the view is "refreshed".

The important for me at this point is make clear the problem, but in this
point
I think the better is do a prototype with myfaces. It will take some time,
but as
soon as I have something I'll publish the results, so we can discuss
a more concrete proposal. I'll integrate also the solution for the problem
"[jsr-314-open] add component resources depending on the owner component
state"
because it seems it is related.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe