[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] Fwd: Dynamisches Einschalten Development Mode

Martin Marinschek mmarinschek at apache.org
Tue Mar 30 18:09:17 EDT 2010

Ok - so it would be great if we could extend this to the web.xml as well.

I had a discussion with a colleague as well, and we agreed that
context parameter for each and every web.xml parameter would be
another, but a lot harder to implement and less flexible option.

best regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at