[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] Expose TemplateClient api to make gracelets work with jsf 2.0

Ken Paulsen ken.paulsen at oracle.com
Wed Mar 31 13:04:51 EDT 2010

I believe the intent was to provide a View meta-data API (VAST - View
Abstract State Tree) which abstracted this level of detail w/o tying it
to Facelets.  That way frameworks such as Gracelets could write to that
API and work w/ any View technology (not just Facelets).  Therefor,
making the Facelets-specific API's part of the implementation makes sense.

Not sure where things stand right now, though...

Ken