[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] Ajax inside a DataTable

Leonardo Uribe lu4242 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 18:28:01 EDT 2010

Hi Martin

I just want to note a side effect of this change: getContainerClientId() was
introduced
in jsf 1.2, but code written in jsf 1.1 uses getClientId(). If we apply this
change,
all libraries for jsf 1.2 needs to be updated. I think we can do this for
jsf 2.0 but my
question is if we should apply this change on jsf 1.2 branch. Components
written for
jsf 1.1 that extends from UIData will not work correctly with this change.

regards,

Leonardo