[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] Fix UIData state saving model (issue 153)

Andy Schwartz andy.schwartz at oracle.com
Wed May 26 16:46:49 EDT 2010

On 5/26/10 2:43 PM, Martin Marinschek wrote:
> Andy, you are concerned about additional tree-traversals, right?

Big time. :-)  I haven't had a chance to keep up with/review this thread
yet, but thanks for calling this out.  I will do my best to
review/comment within the next couple of days.

In the meantime, if you feel like we've got some traction here, yes,
let's definitely include this for consideration in 2.1 and open up the
relevant issues for tracking.

Andy