[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] ANNOUNCE: JSF 2.1 Spec, Release Candidate Five

Ed Burns edward.burns at oracle.com
Wed Nov 3 16:09:30 EDT 2010

Hello JSF Expert Community,

This is the fifth, and most likely final, iteration of the JSF 2.1
spec.  Please let's get this done so we can move on to JSF 2.2 and
resolve all these nice composite component issues.

https://javaserverfaces-spec-public.dev.java.net/files/documents/1936/153897/jsf-spec-2.1-SNAPSHOT-20101103.zip

ACTION: Please review this and let me know if there are problems with
any of the things I said I'd do in the JSF 2.1 Omnibus email. [1]

Thanks,

Ed

[1] http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/jsr-314-open-mirror/2010-October/000560.html