[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] JCP Maintenance Review for JSF 2.1 ends on 22 October (was:Re: Just sent to JCP)

Ed Burns edward.burns at oracle.com
Tue Oct 12 10:41:21 EDT 2010

EB> This will be posted on the JCP site, but I'll send it here for good
EB> measure.

EB> Feel free to comment now, or after the spec is submitted to JCP.

EB> I will be uploading a new revision of the spec later today.

I did upload it later that day, but didn't share a pointer here.  You
may download the spec document from [1].  This does not have the spec
content for [490-XmlViews] because that issue is still being discussed.

I'm writing the spec content for [490-XmlViews] today and plan to send it to
this list as soon as it's done.

Note that the JCP maintenance review for JSF 2.1 ends on 22
October. [2].  As listed on the JSF spec home page since 20100721 [3],
we are using the JCP minor revision process [4] as the official process
for JSF 2.1.  The mailing list of record for discussing JSF 2.1 still
remains this list, jsr-314-open at jcp.org.

Now's the time for feedback.

Ed

[1] https://javaserverfaces-spec-public.dev.java.net/files/documents/1936/152938/jsf-spec-2.1-SNAPSHOT-20100917.zip