[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] Forward from Ed Burns: Close of review period for JSF 2.1

Roger Kitain roger.kitain at oracle.com
Mon Oct 25 11:42:28 EDT 2010

Originally sent on Sun, 24 Oct 2010 08:14:31 -0400

Hello experts,

Thanks for all the excellent feedback!  At this point, we can't accept
any more new feedback for 2.1.  Roger and I are continuing to digest
your feedback and will be applying it to the spec.  Our goal is to hand
the final spec off to JCP on Thursday.  We'll be putting out at least
one more expert draft before that hand off.

Sincerely,

Ed Burns

roger.kitain at oracle.com
https://twitter.com/rogerk09