[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] [2.1 Spec Review] ViewHandler.FACELETS_SUPPRESS_XML_DECLARATION

Ed Burns edward.burns at oracle.com
Sun Oct 24 21:34:48 EDT 2010

AS> This constant is specified in the 20101013 version of the spec
AS> (JavaDoc).  I believe that we can remove this now as this functionality
AS> is covered by the new Facelets processing mode.

I do sympathize with your distaste for the redundancy this brings, but I
submit this request is so common that such redundancy is warranted.  Not
everyone will want to go the hog and specify <facelets-processing>.
Therefore, unless you or someone else feels strongly about it, I will
leave this in.

Ed