[jsr-314-open] ViewScoped severe bug or expected behavior?

Kito Mann kito.mann at virtua.com
Wed Jan 12 13:01:40 EST 2011

Werner, did you ever get a response about this?
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3

See you at JAX and JSF Summit 2010 June 20-23rd in San Jose:
http://jaxconf.com/