[jsr-314-open] ViewScoped severe bug or expected behavior?

Martin Marinschek mmarinschek at apache.org
Wed Jan 19 03:30:28 EST 2011

Well, whatever you do (and Leonardo is right here) it should behave
the same for the view state and the associated map (cause bindings
might reside in it).

And: the behaviour is like this for a long time already. We would be
breaking existing apps if we change this (some people rely on this
different meaning, even though I myself never did - I found this to
subtle to rely on it ;)

best regards,

Martin

--