[keycloak-dev] latest commits and next steps

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Aug 1 19:33:05 EDT 2013

I had to refactor my code a bit to support Picketlink 2.5.Beta6 and the
picketlink abstraction we have.  So you may have issues when you merge.
  Another thing I had to do was disable all of your modules because it
depended on an earlier version of Picketlink.  I would have fixed your
code, but I'm not sure what you're doing with it, or if it will just be
deprecated and removed as we move forward.

Do you mind if I hook your UI into the services I wrote?  I'd really
like to get a better hold on angular and this would be a good task for
me to do.  Do you have enough work that wouldn't conflict with this
work?  I'll have to expand my REST interfaces and refactor your code a
bit too.  I'd probably just copy it.