[keycloak-dev] Realm pages

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Aug 2 08:30:13 EDT 2013

If someone doesn't upload a logo, do we display the Keycloak log or nothing? It would also be good to let people upload a background image as well.

The position of "Powered by Keycloak" doesn't look right to me. If it's that close to the "LOGIN TO SUBWAY" I think it should be superscript (slightly above).