[keycloak-dev] further progress on admin UI

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Sun Aug 4 22:19:35 EDT 2013

I've made some progress with the admin UI.  Working with angular and
javascript has been slow going so far, but I'm starting to get the hang
of it.  Boot up the demo and go to:

http://localhost:8080/auth-server/saas/saas-register.jsp

You should be able to:
* logout/relogin.
* Create new realm
* navigate between realms
* add/view roles

Not a lot, but I got bogged down doing the simplest of
javascript/angular things.

I've been working on some changes in the datamodel too.  There are now
Resource, OAuthClient and User required credentials.  For example, users
might require password/totp, while resource and oauth clients might
require SSL client-cert auth.  I've also expanded the REST services a
little bit to support the UI elements.