[keycloak-dev] need to cache REST calls

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Aug 5 09:06:45 EDT 2013

I don't think it's the correct approach to cache in controllers. It should be done in the service (angular). Also would it not be an idea to use the cache mechanism already provided by http? Alternatively it could use angulars built in cache mechanism (http://docs.angularjs.org/api/ng.$cacheFactory).