[keycloak-dev] what if social not enabled?

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Mon Aug 5 09:07:08 EDT 2013

> One thing to think about for the login/register pages is if social is
> not enabled.  Remember the SaaS might be deployed for a company's
> internal systems.  Do you still like the current layout knowing this?
I took this into account when designing the page. In case of social not enabled, please remove the class "social" from the tag <div class="form-area social clearfix">. Obviously you won't have the content inside the tag <section class="social-login"> as well. By doing this you can see how the layout behaves without social login.

I still like the layout like this, actually this is the Red Hat's official proposal (I did the proposal with social logins). I think we can stay with it for now and in the future we can offer a different layout for the customer. But since we have this page working now this is more low priority.

Gabriel