[keycloak-dev] error page ready?

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Tue Aug 6 10:10:35 EDT 2013

Actually there is more HTML 5 stuff, like the autofocus and placeholder attribute. I we want to support older technologies, we'll need to write some JS to replace them.

Today I'll be focused in the wireframes for the Admin UI, but tomorrow I can work on updates directly in our code. I have no doubt that I'll need some help to set up things :)

Gabriel