[keycloak-dev] openshift cartridge vs. saas

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Aug 6 12:26:37 EDT 2013

Having a dedicated openshift cartridge for keycloak would be very cool.
  The question is, maybe we should do this instead of a Intranet SaaS?
We could have a demo realm and demo apps, with a read-only admin UI.
Given the rumored clustering problems with openshift maybe this would be
a better approach?

What would be cool about this, is that the user could assign a domain
name to their admin server.  Maybe the Keycloak SaaS could turn into
solely a registration page that triggers an openshift provisioning script.