[keycloak-dev] Admin UI

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Mon Aug 12 13:31:31 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

here is the link for the Admin UI screens: https://gatein.mybalsamiq.com/projects/keycloak/grid. Please read the annotations in red in the pages.

- The first scenario (create the first app) goes from the screen Create first application to Overview with application. We talked about this, the concept of realm is hidden for the user here.

- The second scenario (create second application and import data from another application - aka create realm) goes from Overview with application to Overview realms application. This is important because the user still does not know that he can share info between apps. The wizard will be probably only used at this time and in the next time the user will probably want to create an application directly inside a realm.

- The third scenario (create application and link it to a realm) goes from Overview realms application to Application realm users . I guess this will not be often used, since the user already knows the concept of a realm and will probably create a new app inside it. But we should allow different task flows. Lower priority I'd say...

- The fourth scenario (create a realm and create an application in it) goes from Realm creation modal overview to Realm settings after associating app. It seems that this will be the flow for enterprise users after the second application. I guess this is the flow that Bill was thinking about.

I await comments on both the scenarios as on the flows and page details.

Thanks,
Gabriel