[keycloak-dev] What next

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Aug 15 04:17:36 EDT 2013

Ok,

I'll add registration and once that's working I can start looking at adding support for Google Authenticator.

Another thing, I was thinking we could use Arquillian for testing. It's simple and quick to use, and there's also Arquillian Drone which is very good to do full end-to-end tests in the browser. At the same time this would allow us to use a servlet filter to close the sessions. If you're happy with Arquillian (and servlet filter approach to closing sessions). I can port the existing tests to Arquillian.

I probably also need to add some tests around social login.