[keycloak-dev] What next

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Aug 15 07:53:37 EDT 2013

Arquillian seemed like a beast last time I used it.  Wildfly/JBoss takes
seconds to boot up and tear down.  Slow compared to the milliseconds I'm
used to.  Add to this that we'd have to weave in the latest version of
Resteasy...  What about Undertow?  If I do a resteasy release with an
Undertow adapter would that be a happy medium?