[keycloak-dev] M1 progress

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed Dec 4 13:15:09 EST 2013

Keycloak is looking pretty good now, and it looks like we're in good shape to release M1 this week.

One thing I don't like is the realms being looked up based on a generated id. I really don't like urls being '../realms/32450982309/tokens/..' instead of '../realms/myrealm/tokens/..'. We can easily fix this by letting users set the id in the admin console. We should also display the id throughout as well as the name. If there's no objections I'll sort this out tomorrow.