[keycloak-dev] M1 progress

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Thu Dec 5 11:51:24 EST 2013

I've just checked with Matt Carrano (from the RCUE team) if we could launch Keycloak with the RCUE layout and he told us to go ahead with this :)

He just mentioned that there might be some licensing requirements around the incorporation of Bootstrap. Do you guys know if we need to do something? It is an Apache license.

Gabriel

On Dec 4, 2013, at 6:14 PM, Stian Thorgersen wrote:

> Ok - if you find crap just let me know, I'm fairly good with a shovel ;)
>
> I'd like it in Nexus on Friday though, it doesn't have to be M1, a timestamp would do.

Gabriel Cardoso
GateIn Portal | User Experience Designer