[keycloak-dev] Getting demo to run

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Dec 5 13:41:57 EST 2013

Wildfly demo does not work because there is a bug in Wildfly beta 1
regarding http sessions so I stopped developing it.  Undertow does not
set the jsessionid cookie path correctly so sessions are blow away if
you switch between different deploye dWARS on the same wildfly instance.

I've been waiting for Wildfly beta2 to finish up the Wildfly integration
because of this.

You'll have to try out the demo on AS7 or EAP 6.x.