[keycloak-dev] resteasy dependencies before Alpha 1

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Dec 5 14:53:10 EST 2013

I'm thnking it might be a good idea to take some time to remove the
Resteasy dependencies from the AS7 adapter.  Upgrading to Resteasy 3
would probably be a big deal to many EAP/AS7 users.

I was able to finally figure out the correct exclusion metadata to put
in jboss-deployment-structure.xml so that I could just bundle Resteasy 3
with the Keycloak Server WAR.

Might also want to figure out how to trim down the AS7 distro to make a
smaller download.