[keycloak-dev] timestamp repo release

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Dec 6 12:34:13 EST 2013

Thanks,

Marek has also found a bunch of issues that'll need fixing for M1.

With Christmas being pretty close now, and most people going into holiday mode, I was thinking it might be better to hold off until the New Years? We could still circulate a timestamped version internally though.

For the website we should make it use the bootstrap theme that WildFly and Hibernate uses, it looks a bit more fresh then what we have now. Also, we need a logo!

Once we've done the release it would be great to do a series of blog posts, and maybe some shorter videos that shows off a single feature (2 min length ish)