[keycloak-dev] Can a master list of roles be retrieved?

Matt Casperson mcaspers at redhat.com
Sun Dec 8 16:44:03 EST 2013

If I wanted my client application's UI to be able to authorise roles to perform certain actions, could I query a KeyCloak server for the master list?

An example might be listing all the roles so I could select those that should be able to edit a particular record. So rather than manually syncing a list of roles between my application and KeyCloak, I would query the KeyCloak server for the current list of roles to ensure that I always have an accurate list.

Regards

Matthew Casperson
RHCE, RHCJA # 111-072-237
Engineering Content Services