[keycloak-dev] Consistency and standards

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Tue Dec 10 12:18:00 EST 2013

> Why is the main action on the right side? That's the opposite of what the html spec does (first button is the default button) + it doesn't make sense in a left-to-right language
This was defined by the RCUE team. Since the color of the primary action is blue, the visual weight dictates the order of reading, even being at the right side, so I don't see this as a problem. Also, other good interfaces do the same, like Mac OS.

I declared the primary action in the HTML first because it will be read first in a screen reader. In this case, the order is important.

Gabriel