[keycloak-dev] Require SSL option

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Dec 11 08:05:43 EST 2013

Require SSL means that all interaction with Keycloak server is required
to be HTTPS.  All redirect URLs must also use the HTTPS protocol.  Like
you said, it also will set "secure" on any set Cookies, but that's only
part of it.  Other than renaming it to "Require HTTPS", i think the name
is appropriate.