[keycloak-dev] View all users for a realm

Alexandre Mendonca amendonc at redhat.com
Thu Dec 12 11:44:23 EST 2013

Well, breaking KEYCLOAK-127 into pieces:

- Hide users table when there is no user [...]
This is already done.

- [...] and present a feedback message
This is also done, although the message "Your search returned no results. Try modifying the query and try again." is not appropriate for the "View all users" action. Relying on search == null to show a different message doesn't work since as soon the user starts typing on the search box it switches to the original message, causing the impression it's a real-time search.

Do you think anything should be done regarding this or can we leave it as it is and mark as fixed ? It can be fixed by creating a lastSearch var to keep track and use it on the message show, not sure it's worth it..

Alexandre