[keycloak-dev] Required fields?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Dec 12 15:14:18 EST 2013

Are you doing it like PL had it and specifying the WAR name?  There's
really two sets of config:

Realm config (* if required):

realm*
realm-public-key*
auth-url*
code-url*
ssl-not-required
allow-any-hostname
disable-trust-manager
truststore (* if ssl and disable-trust-manager not set)
truststore-password (* if ssl and disable-trust-manager not set)
connection-pool-size

Application config:

resource
use-resource-role-mappings
credentials
bearer-only

Could be defined in both places to provide a default value (realm level)
and override (app level)

enable-cors
client-keystore
client-keystore-password
client-key-password
cors-max-age
cors-allowed-headers
cors-allowed-methods
expose-token

Also a ResteasyClient (or Apache Http Client) should be created per
realm or per Wildfly/EAP instance and shared by each application.
There's also some refactoring that needs to be done here.  i.e.
auth-url/code-urls should be combined into a realm url.

FYI, I'm about to refactor AS7/EAP adapter to either use an older
version of Resteasy or Apache HTtp Client.  I don't want to required
patching Resteasy to 3.0.5 for AS7/EAP applications.