[keycloak-dev] big refactor to remove resteasy jose/jwt

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Dec 16 11:27:28 EST 2013

Okay,

I forked jose-jwt module for Resteasy and remove JAX-RS specific stuff.
  Had to touch a bunch of files outside of "core" module.  I also
started the process of moving JAX-RS stuff out of "core" module so I
created a new "core-jaxrs" module.  This module may be temporary, not sure.

"core" no longer depends on Resteasy/JAX-RS.

Next I'll be working more on the adapters to refactor out resteasy.