[keycloak-dev] realm import/upload implemented

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Tue Dec 17 11:52:14 EST 2013

Please ignore all the other field sets, I just put the "Import Realm" fieldset in a page I already had ;)

Ok, so I will implement the component and put it commented in the code, so the feature will keep available until you don't implement the logics for my component.

I'll open a JIRA for that.

Gabriel