[keycloak-dev] realm import/upload implemented

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Dec 19 10:41:24 EST 2013

If someone can access the REST endpoints they can quite easily do an "export" themselves.

What should not be exposed through the REST endpoints is the private key or any credentials. So an export will not work fully. Export/import would require re-generating keys + resetting all user/app/client passwords. Even hashed passwords can be cracked so we shouldn't have a REST endpoint exposing them..