[keycloak-dev] OAuth login page

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Thu Jul 4 14:13:53 EDT 2013

>> Interesting point, I agree with it. Two questions:
>> 1) Will we support social login for the login page into the identity broker admin interface? If so, we need to adapt the RCUE solution.
>
> What is RCUE?

RCUE is the Red Hat Common User Experience project, that is proposing design solutions to be used by all Red Hat products. The RCUE solution I mentioned is this login screen.

Basically my question is with we need social login for the Identity Broker (or only for the customers login). I need to know this to work with the RCUE team in order to propose how the social login could fit their login screen.

I also need to know if we need a register page for IdB to make another proposal of page that fits the visual design of the login screen. They also asked me if we need more stuff in the register page, like a captcha.

Thanks,
Gabriel