[keycloak-dev] OAuth login page

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Jul 8 10:24:59 EDT 2013

IdB is IdentityBroker?  Just call it Keycloak :)

We need:

* A registration page for the SaaS.  This is to register users that will
create "realms".
* A login page for the SaaS.  Login to manage your "realms"
* A registration page for a realm
* A login page for the "realm"

The SaaS pages I guess should be UXD compliant.  We don't want to have
our own branding though?  The other realm-specific pages are
customizable for the user (logo, colors, etc.).