[keycloak-dev] Social login flow

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Thu Jul 11 17:33:43 EDT 2013

When you access websites like Pinterest and Foursquare, when you click "Log in with Facebook" you're redirected to a page / modal window asking to allow the website to access your information. In this flow, we can ask the user to fulfill more fields that we need for him to access Keycloak.

Do we need extra fields or the information provided by the social provider is enough?

Gabriel